This Policy explains why and what information about you will be collected by Adamo Software when you contact Adamo Software by filling in the contact form or otherwise, or when you apply for our recruitment posts on our Website or third-party platforms. It also describes how your details will be used, how you, as a data subject, can control your personal data, and how to get in touch with us if you need it.
Please consider this Policy carefully before browsing this Website. We will process your data only as described in this Policy
1. Data we collect
When you contact us via social media, email, or via the contact form, you provide us your name, phone number, email address, communication content, and data associated with the communication.
Examples of personal data that you provide to us when applying for a job vacancy are full name, e-mail, phone number, location, any other information you choose to provide in your CV or together with it. You might also choose to provide us with any other personal data, for example, the personal data of a candidate for work whom you want to refer to. We highly recommend you review the privacy policies of any third-party websites before providing your information.
2. What we do with your data
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Adamo Software is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted through this Website and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
3. Why we process your data
We will only access and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. It will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data. We may process your personal data because:
- you have consented to us using your personal data
- we need to comply with a legal obligation
- it is in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
if you have contacted us via this website or otherwise, we may process your personal data to be able to answer your questions, organize the meeting, call, zoom, or other communication. Please note that this communication may be recorded and stored by Adamo Software representative of our system.
3.2 Marketing and public relations
if you subscribed to our programs, you receive or would like to receive our marketing materials, we may process the personal data you provided to us to spread promotional materials, to make announcements about additions and changes concerning our services, to send you e-mail notifications, and/or to send you our email newsletters.
if you are a potential employee, we may use your personal data to assist you with ongoing or future employment or cooperation with Adamo Software to enable you to submit your resume, apply for jobs online, or express your interest in relocation.
In specific cases, and only upon the client’s request, we may show your CV to a potential client for business engagement or to current clients to confirm the high level of skills of our members of staff providing the services. Also, to fulfill its compliance obligations, our client may need to check your biography more closely before providing you with access to its protected data and facilities. Therefore, we may ask you to provide more specific information, such as tax number, work permission, citizenship, criminal background, and other additional and specific background checks required by particular clients to provide you with access to clients’ systems and premises.
3.4 Business relations
if you are a representative of our current or potential client, vendor, or business partner, we may process your personal data to organize the approval, processing, and signing of contracts, acts, invoices, and other contractual documentation; to promote our new products, works, and services; to confirm the high level of our works and services; to invite you to the meetings and events or organize them; to comply with economic sanctions and export control list screening, industry standards, regulators’ requirements and other requirements related to anti-corruption, fraud prevention, and anti-money laundering.
if you are a visitor of this website we may process your personal data to keep this website safe, prevent fraud, protect Intellectual Property rights;
if you are a visitor to our office, we may process your personal data to monitor physical access and to ensure security in our office, as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any crime, misconduct, incident, or accident.
4. How we use your data
We may process your data by way of collecting, recording, organizing, storing, using, structuring, adapting, or altering, retrieving, consulting, aligning, or combining, erasing, or destructing.
We may disclose your personal data to some of our clients for business engagement or to confirm the high level of skills of our team members to auditors, agencies, supervisory authorities, or to other external service providers on a “need to know basis” to perform our contractual obligations.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
5. How you control your data
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. It enables you to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. It enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information, that we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. It enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information, where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing your personal daata, where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling that is not to be subject to any automated decision-making (by us), using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal information. It enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. It enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your data for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. The request-response time is one month.